teisipäev, 14. oktoober 2014

Projektist

Poisid arvasid  kõik prantsuse lapsed õigesti ära. Arvata väga palju ei olnud, sest prantsuse lapsi oli õige väheke. Pisike klass. Aga mõne arvamiseks läks ikka aega ka. Lisan siia poiste endi tutvustused. Lugege, mis neile meeldib, mis mitte. Puudujate kokkuvõtte pean veel tegema.

And here are the exact descriptions of the boys. So you can read what kind of personalities we have.

MIKK MÄGI

I am a boy. I´m 9 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is blue. I have got one older sister and one older brother. I have fishes. I like riding a bike. I dont like the pigeons.

JAAN RAJANDO

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are orange and green. I have got one older sister and one older brother. I dont have pets. I like riding a scooter. I dont like the bad leaders.

JAAN VILLEM PÕLD

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are red and black. I have got one smaller brother. I have a dog and a cat. I like swimming and playing with legos. I dont like homework.

JULJUS PUTRINŠ

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is purple. I have got two smaller brothers. I like climbing on the mountains. I dont like Putin.

JOHANNES POLL

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is red. I have got two sisters. I have many fishes. I like football. I dont like running.

MART LAAS

I am a boy. I´m 9 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is blue. I have got five sisters. I have a dog and a cat. I like football. I dont like homework.


MÄRTEN EMIL ARRO

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is red. I have got three brothers and one sister. I have a dog and a cat. I like swimming. I dont like homework.


GEORG PÄRTEL PÕLDMÄE

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is light yellow. I have one brother and two sisters. I have two hamsters. I like basketball. I dont like the mosquitos.

VILLEM JEHE


I am a boy. I´m 9 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are green and blue. I have one brother and one sister. I dont have pets. I like snowboarding. I dont like angels.



TRISTAN VERTMANN


I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is red. I have one sister. I like turtles. I like to ride a bike and I like snowboarding. I like everything!


ARLET LEVANDI

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are orange and blue. I have two brothers. I have a dog. I like ice-skating. I dont like homework.


BENJAMIN VESKARU

I am a boy. I´m 9 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is black. I have two brothers and two sisters. I dont have pets. I like basketball. I dont like chicken.


GEORG JAKOB SALUMÄE


I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is green. I have one brother. I dont have pets. I like playing videogames. I dont like future.

HENRI JOHANNES AUNIN

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is orange. I have one sister and one brother. I have no pets. I like eating pasta. I dont like screaming.


ARIAN MÜÜRISEPP

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is black. I have one brother. I have a dog. I like fighting. I dont like school.


OSKAR KOLDE

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is white. I have two sisters. I have a cat. I like swimming. I dont like homework.


KAUR LAIDMA

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are limegreen and black. I have one sister. I have a cat and two fishes. I like climbing. I dont like eat fish.

RUUBEN MIIKAEL TOOTSEN

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is green. I have one sister and one brother. I dont have pets. I like ride a bike. I dont like if I have long days at school.

LUUKAS EPNER

I am a boy. I´m 8 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colour is light-green. I have one sister. I have a dog. I like football. I dont like  doctors.

VALTER LUUS

I am a boy. I´m 9 years old. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are blue and black. I have got one sister and one brother. I have 2 cats. I like athletics, playing computergames. I don´t like pea soup.

MIN-HO KIM

I´m 8 years old. I am a boy. I live in Tallinn. My favourite colours are blue and green. I have got 2 sisters. I don´t have pets. I like swimming. I don´t like riding a scooter.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar